birmingham orthodontists charge different costs according to the complexity of the treatment required and also the type of brace chosen. The following is a summary of the charges to all adult patients.
· Consultation fee: Birmingham orthodontists charge a cost of 100 dollars in consultation services before the actual teeth problem is handled by a professional dentist.
· Fixed metal braces: For those to be fitted with fixed braces, the cost ranges from 2200 to 3000 dollars depending on the type of metal braces to be fitted.
· Teeth whitening: This service comes at a cost of 1600 dollars. The whole process involves all steps followed in eliminating the yellow colour on the teeth to the white look.
· Fitting of false artificial teeth: This service involves fitting of artificially made teeth. This process is expensive since it involves additional costs like the purchase of the artificial teeth. It comes at a cost of 1500 dollars for the whole set of teeth.
· Clear braces: Fitting of these braces comes at a cost of 2000 dollars.
Birmingham orthodontists services in the dental field come at a pocket friendly costs and the results are amazing.